– Stellar’s recent pre-announcements have led to speculation about potential developments for XLM.
– The token experienced an 11.5% increase in value between Sept. 2 and Sept. 8, while Bitcoin and other altcoins were down.
– Stellar hinted at something significant happening on Sept. 12, with phrases like “something cool is dropping” and “change” being used.
– The organization also teased a potential partnership, suggesting a possible rebranding and a shift toward real-world assets.
– Unfounded rumors circulated about Elon Musk’s integration of XLM on his social network, X, but XLM’s market capitalization falls short of making it a top contender.
– Stellar recently became a minority investor in payments provider MoneyGram International, aiming to expand its digital business and explore blockchain technology.
– Stellar is preparing to deploy a smart contract platform called Soroban on its mainnet, positioning itself to compete in the decentralized application market.
– The announcement on Sept. 12 will likely involve Soroban, but concrete evidence is needed to determine the potential impact on XLM’s price.
– Investors will eagerly await the announcement, but further gains may be limited until more information is revealed.
– Stellar’s pre-announcements have generated speculation about potential developments for XLM.
– The token experienced an increase in value while other cryptocurrencies were down.
– Stellar hinted at something significant happening on Sept. 12 and teased a potential partnership.
– Rumors about Elon Musk’s integration of XLM are unfounded.
– Stellar recently became a minority investor in MoneyGram International.
– Stellar is preparing to deploy the Soroban smart contract platform.
– Further gains for XLM may be limited until more information is revealed.