– Grayscale Investments wins SEC lawsuit for Bitcoin ETF review, allowing for a second review of its ETF application.
– BitBoy Crypto brand removes YouTuber Ben Armstrong due to alleged substance abuse and financial damage.
– SEC delays decision on six spot Bitcoin ETF applications, pushing the decision back until October.
– Bitwise withdraws Bitcoin and Ether Market Cap ETF application following the SEC’s delays.
– Robinhood buys back Sam Bankman-Fried’s stake from the US government for $606 million.
– Bitcoin, Ether, and XRP prices at the end of the week. Top altcoin gainers and losers.
– Balancer falls victim to an exploit, losing nearly $900,000.
– Brazilian crypto streamer loses money by accidentally exposing private key during a livestream.
– Exploits, hacks, and scams in the crypto space have resulted in losses of almost $1 billion in 2023.
– Tips on how to protect your crypto in a volatile market and insights from industry experts.