What Information Do We Collect?
(“Coinbry”, “we” or “us”) collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit; (c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations); (d) financial information provided by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and (e) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
Coinbry uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
If you do not wish to receive marketing information about our programs, products, features or services, you may send an email to us at
- Where you give us consent, such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Coinbry uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Coinbry.com and the related Website and mobile application. Coinbry owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Coinbry Website and mobile application and Services.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Coinbry service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third-party infrastructures and mobile networks, which are not under our control.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our Services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to Coinbry, such as statistics related to the use of Coinbry’s Website and application.
Coinbry service is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16.
Children aged 16 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Coinbry service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 16 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use the Service.
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Information
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
Your California Privacy Rights
Coinbry will not sell your personal information without your consent. Coinbry will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under CCPA. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny access to our Services;
- Charge a different rate for the use of our Services; or
- Provide a different quality of service.
Coinbry may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our Website so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the Website, the application or our Services.