– Prominent Ethereum development firms are competing to build zero-knowledge scaling solutions for the network.
– Polygon’s zkEVM uses ZK-proofs to reduce transaction costs and increase throughput.
– ZK-proofs allow off-chain transaction computations without revealing data.
– The breadth of development with ZK technology benefits the wider Ethereum ecosystem.
– Polygon zkEVM is live on mainnet and experiencing growing user adoption.
– Feedback from developers is shaping changes to the protocol.
– Important projects are joining the network, providing valuable experience and knowledge.
– Polygon’s zkEVM is seen as a “holy grail” for Ethereum scaling.
– The technology allows for decentralized application development without network performance limitations.