In a groundbreaking move, PancakeSwap, the decentralized exchange (DEX), has partnered with Transak to offer users the ability to purchase cryptocurrencies using various payment methods such as debit cards, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. This collaboration marks Transak as the third provider to be added to PancakeSwap’s “buy crypto” tab, joining the ranks of Mercuryo and MoonPay.
As a multichain DEX, PancakeSwap operates on eight different blockchain networks, including BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum, Base, and Polygon zkEVM. With over $1.3 billion worth of crypto locked in its contracts and a staggering daily trading volume of $150 billion, PancakeSwap has established itself as a prominent player in the crypto market.
Traditionally, DEXs like PancakeSwap have faced challenges when it comes to fiat-to-crypto conversions. To address this issue, PancakeSwap introduced the “Buy Crypto” feature, allowing users to onboard with third-party providers. Transak, with its integration into over 350 Web3 apps, offers one of the most accessible crypto onboarding services available.
Transak will provide PancakeSwap users with more than 20 different payment options, catering to global needs. These options include debit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and more. Additionally, Transak will offer nine different cryptocurrencies across seven blockchain networks.
Mochi, the pseudonymous leader and head chef of PancakeSwap, expressed excitement about the partnership, emphasizing the importance of making decentralized finance protocols more user-friendly and accessible. By combining Transak’s expertise in fiat on-ramping with PancakeSwap’s platform capabilities, the integration aims to create an era where entering decentralized finance is intuitive and barrier-free for all.
– PancakeSwap has partnered with Transak to allow users to purchase cryptocurrencies using various payment methods.
– Transak becomes the third provider to be added to PancakeSwap’s “buy crypto” tab.
– PancakeSwap is a multichain DEX available on eight different blockchain networks.
– The platform has over $1.3 billion worth of crypto locked in its contracts and does over $150 billion in volume per day.
– The “Buy Crypto” feature was introduced to address the challenge of fiat-to-crypto conversions.
– Transak offers over 20 different payment options and supports nine different cryptocurrencies across seven blockchain networks.
– The integration aims to make decentralized finance protocols more user-friendly and accessible.