– DeLabs, the NFT firm behind y00ts, has announced that it will be migrating the project from Polygon to Ethereum.
– This comes just four months after the majority of y00ts NFTs were bridged from Solana to Polygon.
– The move is aimed at uniting the y00ts community with the DeGods community, which is also migrating from Solana to Ethereum.
– DeLabs will be returning a $3 million grant provided by Polygon Labs to support the migration.
– The news has received mixed reactions from the NFT community, with some supporting the decision and others expressing concern about the state of Polygon’s NFT ecosystem.
– Currently, DeGods and y00ts have the 6th and 22nd highest floor prices among NFT projects.
– Overall, the migration to Ethereum is seen as a way to bring the two communities together and empower NFT ecosystem growth.