Coinbry

  • Market Cap: $2,512,315,000,302.56
  • 24h Vol: $71,535,483,020.92
  • BTC Dominance: 50.91%
Mike Novogratz's Optimal Portfolio: Alibaba, Silver, Gold, Bitcoin, Ethereum

Mike Novogratz’s Optimal Portfolio: Alibaba, Silver, Gold, Bitcoin, Ethereum

During a recent interview with Bloomberg Wealth, Mike Novogratz, the founder of Galaxy Digital, shared his ideal investment portfolio for a young and high-risk tolerance investor. He suggested investing in Alibaba stock, silver, gold, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. Novogratz also recommended allocating only 30% of the portfolio to higher-risk investments, with the remaining 70% in bonds and index funds for those with lower risk tolerance.

Novogratz expressed his bullish stance on Bitcoin and highlighted BlackRock’s application for a spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) as a significant development. He referred to Larry Fink, BlackRock’s CEO, as a nonbeliever turned believer in Bitcoin, stating that Fink’s endorsement is crucial for the cryptocurrency’s global acceptance.

Regarding the recent Ripple case against the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Novogratz commented that the decision partially classifying Ripple’s token XRP as a security is a victory for the crypto industry. He emphasized that the ruling demonstrates the lack of clear rules in the industry.

In summary:

– Novogratz recommends an investment portfolio consisting of Alibaba stock, silver, gold, Bitcoin, and Ethereum for young and high-risk tolerance investors.

– He suggests allocating 30% of the portfolio to higher-risk investments and the remaining 70% to bonds and index funds for those with lower risk tolerance.

– Novogratz believes that BlackRock’s application for a Bitcoin ETF is a significant development for the cryptocurrency.

– He considers Larry Fink’s endorsement of Bitcoin as a crucial factor in its global acceptance.

– The recent Ripple case ruling is seen as a victory for the crypto industry, highlighting the lack of clear rules in the sector.

Please enter and activate your license key for Cryptocurrency Widgets PRO plugin for unrestricted and full access of all premium features.