– Reddit’s Community Points initiative aims to create cryptocurrencies that incentivize content creation.
– Two tokens, Moons (MOON) and Brick (BRICK), created by Reddit users, have seen significant price increases after being listed on Kraken.
– Moons are rewarded to users for their comments and posts on the r/CryptoCurrency subreddit, and can be exchanged for badges, emojis, and voting rights.
– Brick is rewarded to users based on their karma points on the r/FortNiteBR subreddit, and can be exchanged for special memberships and features within the subreddit.
– The fully diluted market cap of MOON is $44.3 million, while BRICK has a fully diluted market cap of $17.0 million.
– Reddit covers the gas fees for transactions when users exchange their community tokens for rewards.
– Tokenholders can participate in governance proposals to introduce new functionality to the tokens.
– The Kraken listing announcement was made on the r/CryptoCurrency subreddit.