– Total value locked (TVL) is a widely used metric to measure the overall health of the DeFi ecosystem. An increase in TVL suggests increasing demand and use of DeFi services, indicating a potential bull market.
– Fee revenue received by blockchains for completing transactions is another important metric. Rising layer-1 fees indicate increasing interest in DeFi and utilization of decentralized applications (DApps) to interact with blockchains.
– The number of non-zero wallet addresses is a reliable indicator of demand and active participation in crypto. An increase in non-zero addresses suggests increasing demand and can be a sign of a bull market.
– TVL, fee revenue, and non-zero wallet addresses are key metrics for assessing the health of the DeFi sector.
– Increasing TVL indicates growing demand and use of DeFi services.
– Rising layer-1 fees suggest increasing interest in DeFi and utilization of DApps.
– An increase in non-zero wallet addresses indicates growing demand and active participation in crypto.