– The race for a Bitcoin spot ETF has ignited “The Great Accumulation Race” for Bitcoin, with Fidelity, Invesco, WisdomTree, Valkyrie, and BlackRock applying for a Bitcoin spot ETF with the SEC.
– Binance.US has resolved U.S. dollar withdrawal issues after working with its banking partners but warns the relief may not last.
– Atomic Wallet users are left wanting more answers despite the decentralized wallet provider releasing a full “event statement” about the June exploit.
– Lawmakers in the UK are moving forward with legislation that could help support the adoption of crypto in the country.
– The US Federal Reserve Board sees payment stablecoins as a form of money and wants a robust federal role in stablecoin oversight.
– Bitcoin will hit new all-time highs in 2023, and October is the favored month for it, according to a popular trader.
– Prime Trust’s financial condition is “critically deficient,” and the crypto custodian has been unable to honor customer withdrawals since June 21, according to Nevada’s business regulator.
– An apparent malicious app purporting to be crypto hardware wallet Trezor has been taken off Apple’s App Store.
– Twitter has suspended the account of the popular memecoin-linked, AI-powered bot “Explain This Bob” after Elon Musk alleged it was a “scam crypto account.”