– MATIC experienced a 16.4% rally with the launch of Polygon 2.0 Goreli testnet, but faced resistance at $0.60 and declined by 10.6%.
– Negative news about a co-founder’s departure and weak activity in Polygon’s ZK-rollup subnet contributed to the decline.
– Polygon 2.0 aims to enhance security, privacy, and cross-chain interactions, but faces competition from other scaling solutions.
– Metrics show lower activity and deposits in Polygon compared to competitors like StarkNet and zkSync ERA.
– The departure of a co-founder and a decline in active addresses using Polygon’s DApps also impacted MATIC’s performance.
– Investors should monitor the project’s progress in addressing these challenges and capitalizing on Polygon 2.0 innovations.