Bitcoin’s price strength continued into the weekly close, with analysis suggesting it should stay above $30,000. BTC tapped $31,000 for the third time this year on June 25, with attention focused on geopolitical events in Russia and surrounding states. Traders remain hopeful for a trip to $32,000 next, should Bitcoin successfully consolidate near $31,000. Despite the cool-off in volatility against the US dollar, Bitcoin did manage to set new records in three countries this week. In Argentina, Venezuela, and Lebanon, BTC hit its highest-ever levels against the local currency.
– Bitcoin’s price strength continues into weekly close
– Analysis suggests it should stay above $30,000
– BTC taps $31,000 for third time this year
– Traders hopeful for a trip to $32,000 next
– Bitcoin sets new records in three countries
– BTC hits highest-ever levels against local currency in Argentina, Venezuela, and Lebanon