– Shytoshi Kusama, co-founder of the SHIB token, announced that the Shibarium blockchain has surpassed 100,000 wallets on its platform.
– Within 24 hours of Shibarium’s relaunch on August 28, 35,000 new wallets were created.
– The number of wallets increased from 65,000 to over 100,000 in just 24 hours.
– Kusama confirmed that Shibarium is back up and running and thanked Sandeep Nailwal, co-founder of Polygon Labs, for assisting with the reboot.
– The relaunch had a positive impact on SHIB’s price, increasing by 3.6% in the last 24 hours.
– However, SHIB is still down 14.3% from its price at the time of the outage.
– The Shibarium team has scaled the server infrastructure by 1500% to better manage congestion on-chain.
– Shibarium is an Ethereum layer-2 network that uses SHIB for gas fees and focuses on gaming and metaverse applications.