– Blockchain equities inflows reached a recent high of $15 million, doubling the previous week’s inflow.
– Bitcoin (BTC) continues to dominate the market, with 98% of the inflows coming into BTC.
– Total digital asset inflows for the past three weeks have fully corrected nine weeks of outflows, totaling $470 million.
– Trading volume has slowed down, which is typical for the seasonal effects of July and August.
– BTC inflows remain strong, with a two-week total of $256 million, extending Bitcoin’s market dominance to 51.66%.
– Some investors are becoming nervous due to the lack of a clear trend and ongoing regulatory uncertainty.
– The expectation of BTC spot exchange-traded funds and ongoing litigation against Binance and Coinbase contribute to the uncertainty.
– Overall, the positive inflow trend is offset by lower liquidity and investor apprehension.