– Investors who have consistently dollar-cost averaged into Bitcoin are now profitable regardless of when they started implementing the strategy.
– The price of Bitcoin is still down over 50% from its all-time high, but the weighted average cost of purchased Bitcoin has reached a level where all investors are in the black.
– Despite criticisms and claims of Bitcoin being a Ponzi scheme, it has proven to be an excellent long-term investment that has outperformed traditional assets.
– Comparisons of Bitcoin’s performance against other assets show that there is little comparison to be made in terms of profitability.
– Diversifying from Bitcoin into other assets would have significantly reduced portfolio potential, as Bitcoin has outperformed most other investments.
– Bitcoin’s DCA strategy serves as a hedge against monetary inflation and financial market uncertainty, as evidenced by its rally during banking collapses.
– The growth of the M2 money supply has been highly correlated to the price of Bitcoin, indicating its value as an inflation hedge.
– Despite cynics’ views, hodlers have seen the truth and reaped the rewards of their Bitcoin investments.
– The next halving event and increased institutional adoption are expected to drive the Bitcoin price to six-figure territory and beyond.
– This article does not provide investment advice and readers should conduct their own research before making any investment decisions.