– Standard Chartered predicts that Bitcoin could reach $50,000 this year and $120,000 by the end of next year.
– Large investors, known as sharks and whales, have increased their Bitcoin holdings by 71,000 BTC since mid-June.
– Short-term market sentiment will be influenced by second-quarter earnings and inflation data in the United States.
– The U.S. Dollar Index is showing weakness, which is favorable for Bitcoin and altcoins.
– Technical analysis of the S&P 500 Index, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin, Ether, BNB, XRP, Cardano, Dogecoin, Solana, and Litecoin is provided in the article.